This site is founded on principles of friendship, cooperation, and open dialogue.
Update: November 2017
Comments have been closed on this site. Please visit the Liminal Frontiers Facebook page, Twitter, or Google+ if you would like to make a comment. The comment policy below, for the most part, still applies.
Genuine, sincere, and thoughtful comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site.
- Comments on each entry will remain open for 10 days beyond its date of publication, after which they will be permanently closed.
- Comments will not appear immediately. All comments must be first approved by the administrator before they will appear.
- Trusted commenters may be expected from this by the site administrator.
- This site is rated G for “General” audience. Any other form of interaction is not permitted.
- You may post a link to your site or your most recent blog post.
The Spirit of Open Dialogue
The intention of this blog is to do no harm.
- You may challenge or disagree with me in the comments section of each blog entry.
- I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or duplicitous).
- Trolls will be ignored, blocked, and banned.
- Brian Alger cannot be held responsible or liable, for anything stated in the blog comments, nor the laws which they may break in your country or theirs through their comments’ content, implication, and intent.
Deletion of Comments
The owner of this site retains the ability to delete your comments or refuse to post them.
- All abusive comments will be deleted. I will delete your comments that I judge to be off-topic, libelous, defamatory, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading.
- Spam, or the inept attempt to advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services, will be deleted.
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments must be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
- Any comment not made in the spirit of open dialogue will not be permitted.
- Commenters refusing to follow these guidelines will be banned.
Comments posted on this site remain the responsibility of the commenter. The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice.
This comment policy is subject to change at anytime.