This is a personal and creative work.
The opinions expressed here are my own and may change over time.
- This site is founded on the spirit of friendship, cooperation, and integrity.
- The guiding principle for author and readers/commenters is, “Do no harm.”
- Listed below are the limitations and restrictions to this work.
Informational Purposes Only
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only.
- Although every effort has been made to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this website, the information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.
- Brian Alger makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.
- Readers of this blog agree to not hold Brian Alger libel for what is written or displayed. Under no circumstance are the opinions expressed here intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual, or anyone or anything.
- Brian Alger is cannot be held responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin.
- You may use the contact form to let me know of content that should be updated.
Copyright and Fair Use Guidelines
Content from this site may be shared if some simple fair use guidelines are followed.
- Please refer to the Copyright page for details.
- If you see content and are interested in using it in a way outside of the stated fair use guidelines, please contact Brian Alger.
- Any use of the content here that does not follow the stated fair use guidelines is prohibited. Content theft is unethical.
Questions, Challenges, Disagreements
The intention of this blog is to do no harm.
- Feel free to challenge me or disagree with me in the comments section of each blog entry.
- However, all comments on the site must receive approval from the site administrator before they are displayed. There will be a delay before a comment appears.
- This site is rated G for “General” audience. Any other form of interaction is not permitted.
- I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or duplicitous).
- Trolls will be ignored.
- Brian Alger is not responsible, nor will be held liable, for anything stated in the blog comments, nor the laws which they may break in your country or theirs through their comments’ content, implication, and intent.
- Language issues, especially translation, can cause unintended consequences. Brian Alger is not responsible for the translation or interpretation of the content here. Unintended uses of grammar and punctuation can have unintended results; therefore, Brian Alger and The Liminal Frontiers of Experience may not be held responsible.
Physical Health and Psychological Wellbeing
This site does not offer advice of any kind.
- The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and do not render medical, psychological, or any other form of advice, opinion, diagnosis, or treatment.
- The ideas and opinions of the author should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. It is not a substitute for professional care.
- No action or inaction should be taken based solely on the contents of this information; instead, readers should consult appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to their health and well-being.
- If you have or suspect you may have a medical or psychological problem, you should consult your appropriate health care provider. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
- Links on this website are provided only as an informational resource, and it should not be implied that I recommend, endorse or approve of any of the content at the linked sites, nor am I responsible for their availability, accuracy or content.
- All material on this website is provided for your information only and may not be construed as medical/psychological advice or instruction.
- The opinions and ideas expressed here are personal. They originate in personal experience and represent a genuine attempt to honestly express a creative perspective that is good for self and others at the same time. The author of this site is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Testimonials and Endorsements
Any review, comment, or other matter that could be regarded as a testimonial or endorsement does not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of any consultation.
- The testimonials on this website represent the anecdotal experience of individual consumers.
- Individual experiences are not a substitute for scientific research.